Saturday, March 31, 2007

Maybe it's not quite over ...

A full restoration of the site has not been ruled out due to many things happening behind the scenes.

As such, I am writing up reviews for the films I caught during the site's hiatus and will be posting them periodically and leaving them in the sidelinks on the left (take note that things are being added in chronological order so some new stuff may pop up in the middle of the list as I get those reviews done).

Nothing is definite yet but I'm covering my bases. For anyone who drifts onto this site, I hope you enjoy the reviews (though some may feel abbreviated due to having to write them from memory) and stay tuned for updates.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are able to continue. You have a nice blog.

Sandy G.

3/27/2007 08:50:00 AM  
Blogger Upgrayedd said...

Thanks very much! Keep checking in as new reviews are continuing to be added and a new site is underway ... I just have to finalize some things and that may take a few weeks.

3/27/2007 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

CounterData.com

This includes you.
Counter
CounterData.com

Search Advertising
Search Advertising Counter
.